Join Our Team
REMOTE Online Sales Concierge
Shared Drive is a company where “what matters to you, matters to us”. Each of our teams is built on a customer-focused drive and a shared goal. We hand-pick each individual who joins our company to ensure our culture serves their needs professionally and personally.
Our team members go through and attend continual training as their skill sets evolve and grow. We’re not your typical 9-5, because we know that’s not who an Online Sales Concierge is. We believe nobody is above getting in the trenches together – so you can expect leadership to work through challenges with you, because they’re experiencing them too.
We’re technology junkies and always want to be challenged to learn and explore different options to best serve our clients. If you’ve got an idea, we want to hear it!
Shared Drive is the first OSC turn-key online sales solutions company in the home building industry and is a place where autonomy and individuality shine. Think you got what it takes to join our team? Apply today and show us what you got!
- Provide same day, immediate email/phone response to all eLeads from assigned builder partner website and 3rd party sources
- Respond quickly to “Live Chat” inquiries and convert to on-site appointments
- Qualify eLeads and follow up multiple times with online prospects until an appointment is made to meet with an on-site Sales professional
- Send out marketing collateral to eLeads
- Maintain a database of eLeads through CRM
- Assist prospect in selecting the best community for prospective homebuyers
- Conduct and manage ongoing email campaigns, newsletters, and online community launches
- Provide reporting of eLead activity and sales conversion
- Monitor website data on the company website and 3rd party websites
- Provide reporting, conversion rates, aggregate data and make recommendations based on results to improve the online customer experience
- Provides consistent follow-up with all leads received at the 3, 7, 14, 21 and 28-day milestones
- Perform and maintain competitive email marketing and website market research
- Other projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Background
- Enjoys sales and marketing activities. High energy, positive, can-do attitude
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in marketing or related business field
- Two years+ of sales/marketing experience. Real estate marketing or homebuilding industry experience is preferred
- Advanced internet, email, and sales contact CRM experience
- Proficient at overcoming various sales objectives and concerns
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and CRM management
- Typing 45 WPM+
- Detail oriented, outstanding follow-up skills, customer focused
- Excellent email writing and telephone communication skills
- Solid organizational, planning, and managing skills
- Must be able to work in an unstructured environment and quickly tackle ad-hoc projects with minimal supervision
- Prioritize time well, juggle several projects at once and experience working under deadlines
- Knowledge of online communication tools like Zoom, Skype, BombBomb is a plus