Join Our Team
REMOTE Jr. Online Sales Concierge
Shared Drive is a company where “what matters to you, matters to us”. Each of our teams is built on a customer-focused drive and a shared goal. We hand-pick each individual who joins our company to ensure our culture serves their needs professionally and personally.
Our team members go through and attend continual training as their skill sets evolve and grow. We’re not your typical 9-5, because we know that’s not who an Online Sales Concierge is. We believe nobody is above getting in the trenches together – so you can expect leadership to work through challenges with you, because they’re experiencing them too.
We’re technology junkies and always want to be challenged to learn and explore different options to best serve our clients. If you’ve got an idea, we want to hear it!
Shared Drive is the first OSC turn-key online sales solutions company in the home building industry and is a place where autonomy and individuality shine. Think you got what it takes to join our team? Apply today and show us what you got!
- Provide same day, immediate email/phone response to all leads from website and 3rd party sources
- Provides consistent follow-up with all leads received at the 3, 7, 14, 21 and 28-day milestones
- Answers general phone and web inquiries and ensures that all leads are responded to in a timely manner, in accordance with Company expectations.
- Proactively reaches out to active prospects with the intent to set appointments with the field New Home Advisors in specific communities (recent/previous traffic, interest lists, etc.).
- Sets and confirms appointments to visit the community sales offices with appropriate follow-up as needed.
- Adds new prospect information into CRM and maintains/updates relevant information until the lead is transferred to a community New Home Advisor. This includes updating notes as customers respond to emails and calls.
- Generates workflow letters by community in CRM.
- Tracks online conversion ratios (appointments/sales, leads/converted appointments, appointments made/appointments kept) and reports information to management team.
- Collects and responds to realtor and public event RSVP’s. Relays timely and important information to management and community New Home Advisors leading up to specific events.
- Maintains current knowledge of all available product, inventory, events, etc.
- Attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enjoys sales and marketing activities. High energy, positive, can-do attitude
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in marketing or related business field
- Two years+ of sales/marketing experience. Real estate marketing or homebuilding industry experience is preferred
- Advanced internet, email, and sales contact CRM experience
- Proficient at overcoming various sales objectives and concerns
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and CRM management
- Typing 45 WPM
- Detail oriented, outstanding follow-up skills, customer focused
- Excellent email writing and telephone communication skills
- Solid organizational, planning, and managing skills
- Must be able to work in an unstructured environment and quickly tackle ad-hoc projects with minimal supervision
- Prioritize time well, juggle several projects at once and experience working under deadlines
- Knowledge of online communication tools like Zoom, Skype, BombBomb is a plus